Utah central air repair.
Our technicians are always ready to serve residential and commercial customers. Most of the time we are ready for same day dispatch. We are happy to repair your broken central air conditioning system. We also offer installations, replacement plans, tune-ups, safety inspections and all central air services for Utah residents and businesses. Call today to schedule an HVAC expert.
Central air repair,tune-ups and installs
There is an old saying in our industry that, “the most important day for your heating and cooling unit is going to be the very first day it is installed.” In order for your air conditioning system to reach maximum efficiency, the HVAC technician has to set up your unit properly, to ensure the unit has adequate airflow and is getting your home at optimal temperatures without running your energy bill through the roof. Central air is one of the industries preferred methods for heating and cooling homes.
Air conditioning systems that are not running properly can cost you money. Sometimes things can go wrong with the ac unit and it is important to get it repaired as quickly as possible.
Our certified service technicians can get your AC unit back up and running fast.
If your existing home has a central air it is important to have it inspected once every year. This will ensure that your ac unit is running properly.
Not sure if your ac unit is running properly? Here is a simple checklist to see if it is time to give us a call.
- Strange Sounds – Most AC units are relatively quiet. If you notice any type of rattling this could indicate loose parts. If the ac unit is making any kind of grinding or squeaking noises this is an indication of a bearing or belt going out.
- Temperature – When the ac unit is running and the air coming out of the vents is warm or even hot. This is a good indication that there is something wrong with the system and would require a service technician.
- Running Constantly – If your central air conditioning system is running a lot and never turns off.
- Air Flow – The flow of air coming out of the vent is low or weak. Maybe an indication of a filter problem or ducting issue.
Most air conditioner problems are usually minor and if caught soon and should be easy to repair. Air conditioning repairs can be costly if problems like these are ignored. If you think you are having an issue with your central air please give us a call.
We recommend getting your ac unit inspected and ac tuned-up at least once a year. This will ensure that your heating and cooling system will continue to work properly for years to come.
Our certified service technicians will perform a complete inspection of your ac unit and replace your air filter. Making sure your AC unit can perform at peak level for the hot summer heat.
Benefits of Central Air
Perhaps you have had central air before, or known someone who has had it installed in their home. Property owners understand that they have to make the right decision for them and their circumstance, central air does come with many benefits and some slight considerations that must be made as well when deciding if Central Air is a good decision for you.
- The units are located outside of the home, this means that when the unit is running you can barely hear it during operation when compared to in-house air conditioning alternatives. This also saves space and keeps your windows free from visual obstructions.
- Helps maintain air quality within your home. Because the air runs through ducts and is filtered your in-home air quality will improve. This is especially beneficial for anyone with allergies, breathing problems children or the elderly.
- Constant temperatures year-round. Central Air conditioning units are easy to program and operate. You can maintain your home at comfortable temperatures without having to worry about turning the compressors on and off. Select units can even be reversed programmed to both heat and cool the home.
Free estimates and expert help
The decision to install Central Air is not a small one and you should speak with an HVAC professional before any concrete decisions are made. Over time the benefits will far outweigh the initial costs of purchasing and installing the units. If you have any questions or concerns or would like a free estimate, we invite you to call Plumbing Utah Heating & Air today.
Quick contact form.
Fill out this contact form and we will get in touch with you. Typically you will be speaking with an HVAC expert within 1 hour.
Plumbing Utah Heating & Air
9322 700 E
Sandy, UT 84070