No one ever anticipates plumbing problems. Your plumbing system is probably the last thing on your mind. This is still the case even when you flush the toilet, wash your hands, or take a shower. You really only think about it when there is a problem. You’ll want to call a professional plumber as soon as possible if you think you have a plumbing emergency. Rely on Plumbing Utah Heating & Air when you need an emergency plumber in Sandy or in the Salt Lake City area. Give us a call today at (801) 601-1298 or contact us online!
WHEN TO CALL A PLUMBER
- Frequent or Stubborn Toilet Clogs: A plunger will only get you so far when a foreign object is lodged in the drainpipe. An emergency plumber will be able to clear stubborn toilet clogs with more advanced tools.
- Gurgling Sounds: If you hear gurgling sounds from the sink while the washing machine is in use or if the toilet gurgles when you drain the bathtub, you could have a blockage in your sewer line. You’ll want to call an emergency plumber before you have a more serious problem with a backed-up sewer.
- Running Water Sounds: There could be a leak somewhere in your pipes if you hear running water sounds and no one is using any water. It is important to get professional leak detection right away. This way they can locate and fix the problem quickly, preventing any further damage.
- Stopped-Up Drain: If you have a shower or sink that won’t drain, most likely you won’t have the right tools to fix it. Call a plumber or a company that provides drain cleaning to get your drains flowing again.
- Low Water Pressure: Many times the culprit for low water pressure is a clogged aerator. To remove mineral deposits from the aerator, simply unscrew it from the faucet and soak it in vinegar. If this does not take care of the problem, you’ll want to call a plumber for help.
- Sewage Smell: A broken sewer vent or pipe could be to blame for bad smells without an apparent source. Not only is the smell unpleasant, but the problem could cause health and environmental issues. To fix the issue right away, you’ll want to get professional sewer repair.
- Frozen Pipes: In the winter, frozen pipes can cause low water pressure. Once you notice low water pressure, you’ll want to act fast to prevent the pipe from bursting and possibly causing significant water damage.
- Leaking Hose or Fixture: If you ever see water running out from under the washing machine, dishwasher, or ice maker, the appliance hose may have a leak. If you can’t stop the drip once you tighten the connection, turn off the water and call a plumber.
- No Hot Water: Don’t you just love cold showers? Said no one ever! Your usual hot shower can suddenly turn ice-cold when you have a problem with your water heater. Fortunately, you can call a plumber and they can restore that ever-flowing hot water for you in no time at all.
- Burst Pipes: If a frozen pipe bursts-don’t panic. Call a plumber. Until your emergency plumber can arrive, make sure you turn the main water valve off to stop water from flowing and prevent any further property damage.
You’ll want to call Plumbing Utah Heating & Air if you have experienced any of these plumbing problems. You can contact us online or speak to one of our plumbers by calling (801) 601-1298.
24-HOUR EMERGENCY PLUMBER IN SALT LAKE CITY
No matter what plumbing emergency you may have, Plumbing Utah Heating & Air can help! As an experienced emergency plumber in the Salt Lake City area, we’ve seen it all. We are confident we can help you repair any plumbing problems you may have. Call Plumbing Utah Heating & Air today at (801) 601-1298 or contact us online today! Our emergency plumbers can assist you day or night-our phones are available 24/7 for all your plumbing and HVAC needs.