We understand how frustrating it can be not being able to find a leak, especially when some company has already torn up your property. Well, it’s your lucky day because we can offer a fairly new leak detection technique called Tracer Gas. It’s non-invasive and is used to find leaks in all types of pipelines; including water, sewer, and gas lines. This unique method uses a pressure test that is employed using gas and we’re proud to be one of the only companies to offer this. So, say goodbye to all your frustration when it comes to finding leaks.
TRACER GAS: HOW IT WORKS
In order to do the inspection, the pipeline that needs attention is isolated from other sections. Tracer Gas is injected into the pipelines, which is pressurized to a certain amount of pressure. The pressure is carefully monitored and if there is any drop in pressure, the pipeline is scanned with a gas detector. The location of the leak can be identified based on the concentration of gas in different areas.
BENEFITS OF USING TRACER GAS
Depending on where the leak is and your particular situation, the leak repair contractor may find the Tracer Gas technique is your best option. Using Tracer Gas to locate an underground leak has many benefits. Some of the benefits include but are not limited to:
- The gases we use are indestructible, non-flammable, and safe for the environment. It can be used in commercial and industrial facilities.
- The Tracer Gas method is very accurate in finding leaks
- No matter what ambient noises are present, we can successfully locate leaks
- This method limits the amount of excavation that is necessary to find a leak- digging large areas to access damaged lines is no longer needed.
- This gas can be used whether or not the pipes are empty or full
- Tracer Gas can be used with any tough surface including, tile, asphalt, concrete, rocks, and much more.
RELY ON PLUMBING UTAH HEATING & AIR FOR THE BEST LEAK DETECTION
If you want the best contractors and technicians in the entire state of Utah, you’ll want to call Plumbing Utah Heating & Air. Due to our knowledge and experience in leak location, we can quickly pinpoint and fix leaks with minimal damage. Our expert leak technicians can locate many types of leaks in damaged pipes including water, air, sewage, and gas leaks.
UTAH LEAK DETECTION
Plumbing Utah Heating & Air is the leak location company of choice for industrial and commercial businesses. If you are dealing with time-sensitive and potentially dangerous leaks, we can help you save money by avoiding any further damage from leaks. Tracer Gas is by far the most effective and non-invasive technique out there when it comes to locating leaks. Rely on Plumbing Utah Heating & Air for the top leak detection in Salt Lake City. Give us a call today at (801)613-0629.